Hi there, coach Abe here.
This is the first installment of this new section of our blog. Each week I will be sharing with you the best reads out there, with prime beef info for you guys to devour.
On a side note, this was quite a good week for us at Fitness Playbook too. Full of work, full of new projects you guys will be seeing in the near future.
Without further ado, here is my pick of the best of the web:
From our blog
- Flexible Dieting, what is it? How does it work? Part II After part one where we defined it, we wanted to give you a primer on how flexible dieting really works, and some simple steps to include it on your own life.
- How much protein do you really need? At Eric Cressey’s blog (a huge fitness pro) the guys from Examine.com wrote an excellent article dispelling most of the myths out there about protein.
- An Interview with Alan Aragon: Nutrition Expert, Researcher, and Writer at fitplossibilies.com, a superb interview with the man himself: Alan Aragon. Alan, as always, drops a few knowledge bombs here.
- Does Diet Soda Increases Belly Fat? James Fell of Body For Wife gives you the answer. Hint: Not what you think.
- Simple Strength for Busy People by the folks of Shredded by Science, nice programming considerations if you are low on time but still want the gainz.
- Tucking the Elbows in for Bench – You’re Probably Doing it Wrong Greg Nuckols (the author) is, imo, one of the best strength training writers I’ve seen in a long time. No waste here.
- The Macro Book (The Flexible Dieting Protocol) by Giulianni Giraldo from MacroFitness. I’ve already read the book and it’s a bomb. Every single thing you need to know about nutrition and how to implement it is here.
So that’s it for the week guys, stay tuned for a couple of great articles we’ll be posting this week!
– Coach Abraham.