1. As the applicant/customer, I understand and state that: Fitness Playbook or its affiliates are not registered dietitians or medical nutritional specialists. All information I obtain will be directly from Fitness Playbook’s coaches own experiences.
2. By submitting the application for any of Fitness Playbook’s programs I certify that I have consulted a physician or medical doctor and have full clearance and formal authorization to start a fitness program. I hereby release Fitness Playbook and any of its coaches of any and all responsibility for any previous condition not mentioned to or disclosed by my physician during said consultation and understand that it is my responsibility to continue to work with my physician during and after the Fitness Playbook program.
3. I (the customer) understand that there are inherent risks to performing physical activities such as weightlifting, resistance training, cardiovascular activities and any other form of training provided by Fitness Playbook, and hereby release Abraham Aguilera, Barbara Maury or any other Fitness Playbook coach of any and all liability over injuries, including, but not limited to heart attacks, death, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries and any other illness, soreness or injury however caused, occurring during or after my participation in the bodybuilding contest preparation/fitness program offered.
4. By submitting this application, I state that in consideration of my participation in Fitness Playbook’s contest preparation/fitness program, I for myself, my paersonal representatives, administrators, heirs and assigns, hereby holds harmless, Fitness Playbook (www.fitplaybook.net), and Abraham Aguilera and Barbara Maury from any claims arising from my participation in the contest preparation/fitness program.
5. By submitting this application I (the costumer) affirm I fully understand what Flexible Dieting is (information that can be consulted here and here), and release Fitness Playbook for any future claims regarding any lack of prior knowledge on the protocol or its characteristics.
6. I understand that all the information provided on this website is meant to have informational purposes only, and does not substitute or replace medical advice. In case of doubt, I should always consult my physician/medical doctor for advice and his/her advice must be always prioritized above any information provided by said website or any of its affiliates.
7. Refund policy:
All Fitness Playbook’s coaching programs have a first month risk free policy, which means that you (the costumer) may be eligible for a partial refund of your purchase.
Rules & regulations:
- The customer must have completed the entire program, following each and every instruction provided by its coach.
- The customer must have kept track of his/her weight on a daily basis on the tracking spreadsheet provided with his/her Nutrition Plan.
- The customer must have checked in with his/her coach on the periodical basis specified on his/her program.
- The customer must have trained consistently and thoroughly during the entire 30 days. If a full week worth of training is missed, the customer is not eligible for refund.
- The customer must have stated his/her complaints regarding his/her coaches services via email at least once during those 30 days.
- Meal Plans are not eligible for refunds.
- Fitness Playbook will hold on to USD20.00 for administration/banking expenses that are in no case refundable.
By submitting an application form to any of Fitness Playbook’s programs, I (the customer) affirm that I have read, have been honest with the Fitness Playbook team and have also fully understood the above information.
If you (the customer) have any questions regarding the above information, you should by all means contact us at email@example.com before submitting your application.
Copyright ©2015 by Abraham Aguilera. www.fitplaybook.net
Copyright infringement, trademark infrigement, and theft of intellectual property are serious crimes. Copyright infringement is a felony and civil fines for conviction of such infrigement now begin at $150.000 per infringement.
Criminal fines for infringement begin at $250.000 and myt also result in up to five years in prison.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form whatsoever, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage or retrieval system, without expressed, written and signed permission from the author (with the exception of brief quitations as used in reviews or discussion groups, with propper attribution to the author and source).